Friday, September 9, 2011

problem while generating web application in web ratio

I had problem in generating web application from web ratio. I would like to share the solution i found,, because other may also face same problem
After viewing the description , Problem seems to be to fact that, i had my tomcat directory in my “Program File” and web ration was in some other directory and my Operating system [windows 7] denied the write to that folder.
[my webratio did'nt had tomcat installation in it, because i denies installation of tomcat as i already had one]
Solution:
In the project outline view, select the project
In the project property view, you will find the “output path”
Change this path to some other location
[Once deployed , you can just copy the deployed folder to tomcat "webapp" folder manually and restart the tomcat]

No comments:

Post a Comment